Umfrage

Alle Fragen zum deutschsprachigen Terry Pratchett Fanclub, die euch auf dem Herzen brennen, können hier gestellt werden.
Antworten
Tod

Beitrag von Tod »

Diesmal ist es umgekehrt: Wir haben eine Frage zu eurer Mitgliedschaft. Wie habt ihr zu uns gefunden? Die Abstimmung im Mitgliederbereich bietet euch mehrere Antwortmöglichkeiten. Wenn euch noch mehr einfallen, sagt mir hier bescheid.
demdike

Beitrag von demdike »

I found you thru the Fest website, I have enjoyed chatting to people through the forum and chat. I hope not being able to speak much German has not been to offputting for people. I have found everyone to be extremely helpful and friendly and am looking forward very much to seeing everyone in person in Freusburg.

May I ask a question, it has come up in another Discworld forum about previous Discworld conventions being cancelled, are the organisers of this one the same as the previous attempted ones?

I have assured them that everyone here is working very hard to make this one a success.
Tod

Beitrag von Tod »

[quote]
demdike schrieb am 07.01.2007 um 13:18 :
May I ask a question, it has come up in another Discworld forum about previous Discworld conventions being cancelled, are the organisers of this one the same as the previous attempted ones?
[/quote]
No.
demdike

Beitrag von demdike »

Thank you, wanted to make sure of my facts, before I got into a flaming row with one of the posters! lol
Antworten